Friday, August 29, 2008

God! That smell..

If you think major shampoo explosion is bad, THINK AGAIN. First day back in UK and bloody food's giving me hard time. Mom packed one err.. bottle/can (no idea which one is it) of fried shallot for me to bring to UK. Upon careful scrutiny, I tapped the whole bottle/can of fried shallot to perfection. It was practically impossible to have a leak! 
Then, after I reclaimed my luggage, I found out that the luggage smelt funny. So, I went to one deserted corner and open the luggage. GOD! That smell.. strong, excruciating smell.. I knew it was the fried shallot, so I had to look for that bottle of fried shallot. Digging and digging for a few minutes in my 32.5kg luggage, I finally found that bottle of fried shallot. The bottle cap was still intact but there was a leak. HOW?!?! 
Stupid blooody useless luggage workers. I assumed that those bastards threw the luggages aimlessly and caused some other things in my luggage to crush that bottle of fried shallot. Hence, there was a .. dent on that bottle and the fried shallot oil leaked out and stained my clothes. That stain is so much worst than some MAJOR shampoo explosion.

First day back in UK, and I'm FREAKING BORED!!!
Tomorrow, all the other 3 sisters are coming back to UK. JOY..
And I still haven't complete my to-be-done-within-2months biology coursework. 
Yay me. I'm so dead! =)

Until Next Time...



1 comment:

Tracy said...

hi,tracy's here i'd alr read ur story...mama's worry abt u...=)i haven wrote anything in my blog hope tat u won't rite anything yet good luck on ur homework!!