Yes, Addiction can be amazingly difficult and people would try almost anything to stop it.
I've been hooked up with Desperate Housewives really badly these days. =(
I can't believe what I'm about to say but here goes:-
"DAMN that super fast downloading internet speed"
Oh yeah, big surprise but I have to admit, Desperate Housewives is a really good show. I've tried to limit myself to watching only 5 episodes per day but I always ended up watching more than that.
Yesterday was the worst case of addiction:- I decided to watch only 3 episodes but ended up watch 13 episodes instead. Yay me?
Well, that's definitely obsessive addiction and you know what's the best way to manage addiction? You'd be surprise.. =)
Yesterday was the worst case of addiction:- I decided to watch only 3 episodes but ended up watch 13 episodes instead. Yay me?
Well, that's definitely obsessive addiction and you know what's the best way to manage addiction? You'd be surprise.. =)
Replace it with another
No comments:
Post a Comment