Sunday, June 28, 2009

Last Day, Final Words.

Good Morning world! Today's the last day I'll be in Cambridge as a College Student.

Life in Cambridge has definitely been so much different than life in Malaysia.
To start this off, there's the four season where Malaysia doesn't have. Winter's the Best with it's chilling coldness and not to forget the dreamy, beautiful and amazing snow.


Spring is when flowers start blooming, I suppose it symbolizes the start of life. The calm soothing wind blows occasionally, letting all negative thoughts flow with it. How relaxing it was during Spring.

Didn't get to stay long during Summer, but I hear it's freakin' warm. Not as warm as Malaysia I guess but still, freakin' warm.

Autumn - Lifeless, windy and emotional. Yes, emotional, with branches of trees and dead leaves all over the pavements. Romantic in some way too of course.

Definitely going to miss all the seasons. =(

Malaysia's going to be all hot and humid all year long. No wonder people sweat so much there and then, they start stinking. >.<

The friends I made here are also amazing. Didn't go to the Annual Summer BBQ dinner but got tons of picture. =) I had a spy there. Some of the amazing friends I made include:-


Okay, I don't know some of their names. >.<
from right: Sang, Guy, XX,XX


Pagan, Saadia and Sascha.

Pagan, Sarah and Saadia.


Amal, Sang and Jin. =)

There are just too many people to name and I don't have all their pictures. Bummer!!


However, the best of them all are my sisters/bitches.
Being with them has been an extraordinary journey in life.


To my dearest cambridge sisters,

Although we're all going our separate ways, we have shared many amazing moments in life and these will always become part of my memory. Even though you guys gave me countless difficulties and I have given many burden to you, I still really appreciate all the help you guys have given. I would say wisdom but you people are not wise. =)

Renze, thanks for all the medicinal herbs and also teaching me tons of new mandarin words, and introducing many new chinese songs. =DDD
Ohh!! Your mom is Awesome too!

Pagan, thanks for all the informations you obtain through gossips. XD
You have been the most entertaining of all sisters with tons of humour and still enough to spare.

Eepin, thanks also for all the gossips. Without these, life in Abbey would be as Dull as ever right?
You are also entertaining but just not my type of entertainment. =P
thanks also for all the food that you paid for too. =)


My days in Cambridge has been the most awesome one can ever have.
Thanks you guys.

Here is to us all,

Good Luck to our exam results and hope we all manage to get into our respective universities.
May all our dreams come true.
May our future be bright.
May our friendship last forever.

1 comment:

char said...

wei dm bad la u why am i excluded