Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dilemma

Here's the thing.

I got my accommodation letter a few minutes ago. Really happy I got it in time. Now my VISA will be completed.

Here comes the pain:
Being the excited little punk as I am, I went to show it to Mom. She said okay okay. Then I decided to show her the room and all. My room was the en-suite room and the price of the room is so conveniently posted up there.

Instead of looking at the price of the en-suite room, she saw the price of the room with shared bathroom first, then the price of en-suite room. NOOOOOO~

Price of room with shared bathroom: £3,875.90
Price of en-suite room: £4963.70
Price difference: £1087.80

Dilemma: Mom wants me to change to shared bathroom coz it's hell lot cheaper. But then!! Imagine the hair stuck on the drain hole. Imagine little bits of poo and un-flushed pee. Imagine curly disgusting hair all around the toilet bowl... FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR!

But it's RM6k cheaper.. ='(

but the grossness.. but the price..

what should I do??

1 comment:

char said...

hahahaha i think ive given u the phobia =P