Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pagan's KL trip with us!

Finally got to meet up with Pagan and our long lost friend - Tan Ka Chuan!

When for lunch at some HongKong restaurant at Gardens. Then went to Mid Valley to have a quick bowl, during which we all met Ka Chuan's friend, Tan Sher Min.

Bowling info: Won Ka Chuan the first match. Lost to him in the 2nd game. Gah, cockiness got me.

After bowling, went for short walk, met Ka Chuan's parents. Had a short talk then walk again, chitty-chatty, got hungry, got coffee at starbucks then went home.

A few pictures that show us all :-

Pagan and I in that HongKong restaurant. Don't remember the name.

Disco + Bowling

KaChuan and I. No idea what he's doing, I SWEAR!!

Pagan, Sher Min and I.

Me, Pagan, Sher Min and Ka Chuan.


F.Y.I, Pictures were stolen from Facebook.
Forgive me for the blurrrness. =)


Met a few people in Gardens too!
ChengKokMun who came back from India, and parents! Said I was more talkative. =.="
EngVinShern who dressed up as ElvisPresley to promote iPhone and some music award.


All in all, it was a great day!

1 comment:

Pagan said...

eh ... title wrong lah. Im not on a vacation k... so dont use the word "trip" ...


muahahaha xxxxxx