Thursday, October 15, 2009

it's all about the weight

I'm seriously getting fatter. Either there's something wrong with the food or there's something wrong with my body metabolic rate.

I think there's something alive in my gut. Tapeworm perhaps? I can't be THAAT fat in 4 weeks! or can I? Deep dark mystery lies ahead. If only I have x-ray vision, or premonition ability. Then I'd know what's happening in my guts or what's going to happen.

Well, on a happy note, I've submitted my application form for room exchange. It's not 100% guaranteed that I get to change my room, but at least I tried right? Pray for me please :)


Oh, my wallet is getting lighter! :( I'm really over spending by A LOT! Need to learn to 'spent wisely' once again. [currency-converting-on-everything-mode > ON ]


I need to lose weight! or at least just lose the belly! I hate big bellies. Can't see my toes from up here.. Belly's blocking my sight.


No comments: