Saturday, January 2, 2010

So, what did I do?

25th December to 30th December 2009
Holiday trip to Thailand

Lost the mood to take good picture, so the following pictures will do, sorry ;)


with all my other siblings.
Parents couldn't come coz grandma just passed away. someone has to stay at home and pray.

all the girls standing are actually guys.
Oh yeah, Gay show rocks ;p

Our visit to Laos, north of Thailand.


Rode an elephant. It was like falling in love all over again.

Watched an elephant show.
That's my pesky cousin. Cute and mischievous. Sneaky little bastard I call her.
Another cousin being lifted by an elephant - in exchange for a bunch of bananas, sugar gane and $$


picture of the big family who went. Basically, cousins, uncle and aunt.
All in all, it was a good trip. (not an awesome one)

My dear sister nagging on something I couldn't remember.
She's gonna kill me if she sees this :)


No comments: