Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wariwck Trip

It's more Coventry than Wariwck. I think University of Warwick is just taking up Coventry Land. Again, with my dear sisters from cambridge, and A little bit of KaChuan.
Went there on the 27th of March, overnight at premium inn and left in the afternoon. Purpose : just to see their Not-So-Awesome Warwick Malaysian night performance.
Now, let the pictures do the talking.

Lunch at Bella Italia. This would be me in the 1800s.


They call me, Po! From KungFuPanda.

Coventry has IKEA! :( I hate Sheffield.

Taken in the audience row. waiting for Warwick Malaysian Night to begin.

Taken After the show, while waiting for TAN KA CHUAN!

P-P-P-Poker.

The world's most Unhealthiest Dinner EVER.

Yucky but Yummy.

Lunch at Noodle Bar, THE NEXT DAY. Awesome Chinese Food I must Admit! :(


Riiight in front of Lady Godiva Statue :D
Our Last visit of Coventry before all of us depart.

This one Says: Bye Bye.

This one Says: Go Away

Wont be seeing my sister dearest until Easter. YAY! Getting really silly now. Seeing them once every week :p Didn't know how I survived Cambridge. It's a Miracle! :D

No comments: