Saturday, July 3, 2010

The One at Hsin-i's Home.

This is my first time using Blogger draft thing. It's a bit complicated to me. So there are only limited pictures. Boooo. But I'll figure things out sooner or later.

Yesterday, went to Hsin-i's house. The first time I drive across unknown territory and succeeded! :) Still alive babeh. 

Pictures:-

Curry Laksa by Hsini and family. Yuuum~

Cover of the Chocolate. yummmmyyy.

The Casino.



Us playing Monopoly.
The Wesleyan Form 5 people :)
At Home, chilling after Lunch.

Jump! Fail.. dunno how to work that DSLR. probably need flash.. >.<

全家福,almost all wesleyans :)

Everyone who came for the partay! :D

Candid Shot. Me Diving in! :)

I'm telling a story. 

We're acting like buddies since forever, even though I've just met some of them that day.

Their Dinner at Rasa Nyonya if not mistaken. At Rampai business park. 

No comments: