7th September 2010,
Met up with Charmaine, Kaixin, Mingyi and MeyChyi for a teeny karaoke gathering and pre-departure hang out.
This is probably gonna bite me in the ass.. I didn't take a shot with Kaixin before she left us early, so my sincere apology first laaaah.
![]() |
| Wong MeyChyi, looking for us. Meeeheheh. |
![]() |
| Lunch here! |
![]() |
| Straight to the Karaoke room! CHARRRR! HAHAHAH :) |
![]() |
| Rapper Prodigy - MeyChyi. |
![]() |
| I dont know why. |
![]() |
| Intense... |
![]() |
| Chaaaarrrrrrrr...!! |
![]() |
| Little Miss Sunshine and MEEEEE! I look damn young here!! Loove it. |
![]() |
| The Four of us. Kaixin Left usss! BOOO!!! |
![]() |
| MeyChyi insist FLASH. White Balance all screwed up! |
![]() |
| Our Funny Faces :) |
![]() |
| Too Orangey :( |
![]() |
| Finally :D |
I'm sooo freakin' gonna miss Karaokeee with MC hammer and Char the CAR!! :(













No comments:
Post a Comment