Sunday, October 3, 2010

The One With my First Sheffield Birthday Celebration

My First Sheffield Surprise Birthday Celebration!
on my proper Birthdate - 30th September
In an Italian Restaurant called ASK! :o

Everyone who came :) Best of Friends and Housemates in Sheffers.

Love the Lighting here! :D
after Blowing the candles. teehee

All the Birthday Cards I received this year!
From friends and Coursemates. Bliss

Birthday Cupcakes from YangMing, Irene, Pheebz and ZeXiang! :)
Very Colourful & Sweet. >.<

Mini Snooker Set from Housemates: Robin, Jason & Harv.

My Completed Traffic Light Lamp Shade!
Thanks to YeoKheeXiong! 

BatWings from Harvey! Uber Small! grrr..
And one more kiddy plate from SuAnn! Haven't got the picture of it yet! Maybe some other time!

Well, this is like my 4th or 5th Birthday Celebration already! Aihz! And looking back this Blog, I've had countless complain on how sucky life was!
I think it's about time I learn to appreciate life and suck up to all them bad things that are gonna happen. Just like what everyone says:

Shit Happens! 
So when Life gives you Lemon, you make Lemonade ya? 

No comments: