This took place AEONS ago, just too lazy to update :p
6th November 2010 - if you guys are good, yes, it's one day right after Bonfire Night! :o
Nottingham games to meet up with some of my fellow high-school friends. It was quite boring for me at some point, but at others, so interesting I wanna die! :D
'nuff talking, more pictures :)
 |
| HELLO! KHOR MINGYI! |
 |
| HELLO! TEO CHINYUEN! |
 |
| Nottingham campus zen garden place. |
 |
ChinYuen and ALBERT! who were college mate.
Albert is now my university mate! :p |
 |
| the Clock tower from Union. |
 |
| HELLO! KUA BOONGUAN! |
 |
Suspicious isn't it? A bag in the park?
BOOM BABEH! couldn't be a bomb! |
 |
| Such Nice weather! :p |
 |
| Such beautiful scenery |
 |
| AUTUMN! :) |
 |
| HELLO WONG DINGWEI! |
Well, I met a lot more people, just that I didn't take pictures with them. My DSLR was not in good used during my time in Nottingham. And for that, I apologize, not to you guys, but to my DSLR! :p
Anyways, just to list a few down, I met, Sanjay, Rachel Heah, WaiKhuin (not sure how to spell), Carmen Ng, Daryl, etc....
Good day, Boring day. Not sure whether I should go next year or not.
*yawns*
No comments:
Post a Comment