Saturday, January 1, 2011

The One at Newcastle with 4 others.

Went to Newcastle from the 28th until the 30th of December 2010!
Really close to new years :D

Been to Newcastle before, but there's always more things to see :)

Less talking, more pictures!
Absolutely love reflections.
Pic taken from kaixin, MY idea tho! :p

Millennium bridge.

Our way to Sunderland :D Where I got the nickname: Dumpling.

Peter's! :D

In Sunderland, a small town in Newcastle.
That's Chua, HanBin, Me and Kaixin.

South Shields Beach, with gorgeous scenery and a teeny lighthouse :(

Inspiration
Chua, HanBin, ChinYuen and Kaixin.

Sunset.. From a very bad place.

the BITCH! :p

This is what I call sunset.
p/s: it's actually 10% picture, 90% edit.

One of my favourite.
A little feminine, but what the hell.. I LOVE IT!

North Shield Bridge.

Sweet Lord KARAOKE! :O

It's the Lake with many many ducks and swam again!

Had a wonderful time there meeting up with old friends.
Reaaaally looking forward to our next meeting up!

For now, time to hit the books and celebrate freakin' new years with endless revision and mind-blowing memorising. Sometimes, I hate my course :(

Anyways!

Belated Merry Christmas to all and to all, a 
HAPPY NEW YEAR

1 comment:

char said...

sweet LOHRD karaoke!!!! did u ale ale jandro?
that dude is from my primary sch!!!