Finally, University of Sheffield wants to interview me on the 2nd of December..
Not an offer yet, just an interview, nothing to get excited about really. =P
Pretty sure I could answer most of the interview question except one really really important one:
-why do you want to study medicine?-
I need to write an essay on why I wanna study medicine real soon, just to get myself prepared. =)
Gonna have to start having mock interviews with Julian the whole of next week too. I'm absolutely unprepared. But hey, I got 3 insurance choices and 1 main one, what's there to worry eh?
Weather forecast says it's gonna be snowing these few days. What do I say? I say Bullshit. I'm here long enough not to trust what weather forecast says. Really just makes you sad when there's no snow.
Days are short and Nights are long now. Going to school at 4 pm feels like going to school at 7 pm.
1 comment:
OHH!!! OH CONGRATS LEONG LEONG!!!! char here btw =) oh im so happy =D u got a lovely lovely interview. now go there and wow their pants off =P
kick julian in the balls during the mock interview >=) go like, 'oh sorry. i thought u asked me wat my fibula, femur, and tibia can do when they work together! so i kicked ur balls to demonstrate =P'
Post a Comment