Friday, January 30, 2009

My blog's not dead. It's just that I seriously have nothing to write. Come to think of it, almost all of my previous post are about complaints.

Anyway, about Chinese New Year.
Yeah, good times - when you get to celebrate with your family!


When you're out far away where Chinese Celebration means nothing, all you can really do is have dinner with friends, go catch some movies, gamble here and there, nothing much really.

Therefore, what I did during Chinese New Year? Eat and Gamble, that's how boring Chinese New Year is in EnglishLand. I'd like to post some pictures but all the pictures are in Renze's camera now and I don't have the will to get them. Toooo Lazy actually. Maybe another time.

Friday Today. I got nothing to do tomorrow. Homework's definitely my main priority. Not many movies out to be downloaded. It's all Bad Karma.. =(


BBC says there's gonna be light snow showers on Sunday and Heavy ones on Monday and Tuesday. I hope they're not lying. I hope the weather stays that way. I absolutely enjoy the snow. They're so white and peaceful.. And that would mean I have something to blog about as well. =)



3 Cheers to ice cold snow!!

No comments: