One word - relieved. =)
Biology Unit 4 suck. I finished the exam so extremely fast and had plenty of time to spare. I was seriously doubting myself a lot, whether I answered it correctly or not, because I shouldn't have so much time to spare, it's biology Unit 4, I should be rushing like crazy..
Going through the paper once or twice, I realised my answers were quite short and straight forward. There was an essay question on insulin and adrenaline and I only used up a little more of half the page. I was going through the "who, why, where, what, when and how" routine and still didn't add any words to the essay. I peeked over and saw another friend almost finishing her second page.
I am Doomed.
Definition for microbiology was terrible. I got no idea what to write. To my surprise, at least I got half the mark. I think Biology Unit 4 is going to be one hell of a disappointment. =(
Looking forward to Chinese New Year. Good Luck to the those who still have exams. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment