Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Farewell Number 2.

A rather memorable farewell for it was also my birthday with friends! First birthday I got to celebrate with M'sian friends in 2 years.

Farewell took place in The Gardens. Karaoke session first from 12noon till 3pm. That short! I KNOW!! RedBox is sucking our money, BIG TIME! There was a small buffet brunch.. USELESS..


Finally got to go out with my beloved Fatty! =)

September Babies' Birthday - Interrupted my WOMANIZER!! @#$%&


After that, had group photo right outside redbox.

15 of us which I'm going to miss dearly!

Well, due to boredom and the fact that karaoke is RARE in UK, 5 of us decided to stay back to have another karaoke session! Cost a bit more but totally worth my money! =)

5 of us includes:- MingXiang, MingYi, HanBin, ChinYuen and Me!

From 3:30pm till 6:30. Yeah. I had fun!

Went home after that. Could be the last time I'm meeting some of them. How very Sad. Life Sucks..

No comments: