Thursday, September 17, 2009

Farewell Number 2.5 + 0.5

Another small gathering today.

Finally! Got to meet up with THE ONE AND ONLY - WONG MEY CHYI!!
**Shhahhhhh ** [miley cyrus style]


There was 3 person only today. Charmaine, MeyChyi and I.

Supposed to catch a movie but decided to go KARAOKE last minute. Totally awesome! Charmaine and I took away Mey Chyi's Karaoke Virginity! wooo~

Before that, had lunch at Sushi Zanmai. Last few days of cheap and awesome sushi food. ='(


Okay, back to Karaoke Session. MeyChyi and Charmaine have awesome voice! I'm just the mood killer there. But they didn't mind! Ahhh, bless them!

A little costly but going to UK already, gotta be spending all them Ringgit while I can. =D no point giving them to little brother and sisters eh?


3 of us. Charmaine has the better pictures in her camera!
go Facebook. =)


First and last time seeing MeyChyi this summer.
ROCK ON!

peace out..

No comments: