After coming back from Newcastle, I switched on my laptop and it went all fine. After that, went to Harvey's Birthday party till around 12am. Got back and laptop wouldn't work :( My day as a caveman begins.
18/12/2009 (Friday)
First day being a caveman. Thank god my mind was thinking of going home very very soon, so not in a Im-going-to-die-this-holiday situation. Did a little cleaning up, then used the university computers to go online for a while. Not entirely caveman then :p
19/12/2009 (Saturday)
ChinYuen and her friend came to Visit Sheffield. Yay, something to do for me! :) Then met up with TerngSheng, WaiShan, Robin + Family that evening. It was a great day for me. LOVE it.
20/12/2009 (Sunday)
Went to Meadowhall to waste my time. All I could think of is that I'm going home on Tuesday! Freedom, INTERNET! Watched Avatar. Story line kinda predicatble, but super thumbs up for the effects and animation.
Got home around 5-ish , felt a bit weird, checked my flight time, IT WAS TOMORROW! *Minor heart attack* but luckily, manage to get everything done in time, including laundry, packing and cleaning my room. I scared myself a little there, but it was all good.
I even had time for a game of snowball with my friends :) I truly am AWESOME.
21/12/2009 (Monday)
Slept for less than 7 hours - woke up at 6am, all excited and ready to go home. Walked all the way UPHILL to the bus station and got into the train in time. Saw the most adorable little toddlers and kids in Manchester airport when it just hit me, I rather enjoy watching social activities in the airport. Sooothing.. teehee
22/12/2009 (Tuesday)
Reached Dubai Airport around 1am. Again, met another little kid(who sat next to me on the plane) and learnt a new thing:- little kids might think other kids as another doll and will attempt to hit him/her with whatever "weapon" they can find. KIDS.ARE.DANGEROUS.
Reached home sweet home at 4pm. Nothing feels better than being at home.
Wherever someone thinks of you, that's where home is.
No comments:
Post a Comment