1) FACEBOOK! dum dum dum (no surprise there)
2) Blog Surfing!
3) MSN & Skype
4) News Online
5) Emails & University Accounts.
6) Ninjanet. (Charmaine, you know I love & hate you for this )
7) Youtube.
Come to think of it, that's what normal people do init? What does anyone who don't have internet do with all their free time.
Hmm.. Okay, historical people are forgiven 'cause they have wars to go too and food to hunt for (that means YOU caveman). Grannies have television to watch. Other people might have to work extra shifts for extra cash. Mums have kids to watch over. This leaves.. every teenager and certain adults left.
Teens: SHAME ON YOU IF YOU'RE QUALIFIED AND STILL MANAGE TO GET STRAIGHT As!
The reason I'm blogging right now, is because, I (what the British would say) CAN'T BE ARSED to study for the January Exam and Facebook is failing me.
Intense guilt is rushing into my consciousness now. Guilt is related to vitamin B12. Deficiency of Vitamin B12 is caused by a number of factors. Diet is ruled out because I had a good meal just now........
THAT'S WHY I SHOULDN'T STUDY! I think too much.
Gaaah, I miss home :(
And I need more FRIENDS :(
1 comment:
=D hahahha i tick everything on ur list, bitch, we are as useless and lazy as each other!! =P
ninjanet baybehhh
Post a Comment