Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Super Mum :)

Out of nowhere, I just remembered how amazing my mum is.

couple of weeks ago, went to NS place to defer my NS again. My mum and I wore really casual wears (quarter pants, slippers etc etc..) Then when we arrived at the car park area, the security guard told my mum both our attires are not allowed.

Mum couldn't be bothered to go home and change, so :-
She went to the nearest carrefour, bought a cheap long pants, paid for it, changed in the car and drove to the NS centre, leaving me alone in carrefour to waste my time.

after 10mins, she came back, RETURNED the long pants for money, and head home.

*Amazing* :)
She got everything submitted and I don't have to attend NS for 3 more years! :)
and didn't waste a penny on car petrol or anything else for that matter.

Lesson learnt. Don't have to unnecessarily waste money for the government. They suck ;p




1 comment:

char said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!