Went to FRIM to “爬山” on a lovely Saturday Morning. Has been AEONS since I had to wake up at 5:50am for something.
| Prove I've been to FRIM! HA! |
| The Beauty that is the tropical rainforest :) |
| Absolutely love the colour contrast! LOVE. |
| this? found inside FRIM? hmm? |
| YingPin, YanPor, Me, ChinYuen, WooiHoong and Chiawen The People that went :) |
| another group photo, on our way to the canopy walk. |
| Macro shot ahead :) Long loooong milipede. |
| Click on the picture :) Pretty icky legs. Reaaally cool picture if I do say so myself. teeheee |
| Pictures of Nature ahead. Not yet a really good photographer :( |
| Trying my best. K-ma's gonna teach me landscape photography :D |
| I surprisingly like the waterflow here. |
| When Chiawen and WeiHoong hasn't arrive yet. With YingPin's sister. |
All of us, with Yingpin's 2 sisters who hiked with us. |
| YingPin's mum insist we do another post :o |
| And then, we met YeeEng there :o |
| After the hike, had breakfast at Taman Ehsai I think Had sang mee if not mistaken. Me.No.Speak.Cantonese.Good. |
If was a very good hike in FRIM. Would definitely like to hike again :) Good exercise and preparation for the hills in Sheffield.
No comments:
Post a Comment