Saturday, August 21, 2010

The One with Sunway and Steamboat.

19th August 2010:-

Forgot how to ice-skate already lorrr. Still could remember I used to be able to skate so fast, I could feel the wind. But now.. kanasai.

We all who ice-skated. It was an awesome day. 

Nyaahahaha, Sunway Pyramid. The Lion head.

Steamboat for dinner at Yuen's. Best.chicken.wing.ever.
I think it was my first day hanging out with my friends out all day. MY FIRST TIME. I'm damn sad. Strict parents I have. Pui.
Nonetheless, really great day. Me love.

The Next day, Chiawen and ChinYuen came over to my house and baked Moist Chocolate Cake. Skyped with HanBin. Another productive day .. I think >.<

This Holiday has ruined me. I can't tell if I did anything productive or not. God Bless Me LA.

Today. Hiked at FRIM. This one I think it's safe to say, it's a productive day. Later today, Abbey Dinner Alumni reunion crap thingi.

I love busy schedule. keeps me occupied. Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah...

No comments: