Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Offers and Intervies.

I don't know about you guys, but I seriously hate this font.
Damn laptop, why'd you have to die out of a sudden.

Anyway, .. busy week. Charmaine's birthday was 2 days ago. She's a legal biatch now and she has a boyfriend! hmmm.. Guess what I'm thinking charrr.! =) HAPPY MERRY 18th BIRTHDAY!!

Lately, I've been hearing alot on people getting university offers and interviews. Damn freaking jealous. All I got was some useless pathetic welcome letters. I blame myself for not getting good grades in AS level. Those genius who scored straight As with distintion in AEA and all the other grand results in some weird exams... ='(

Been wondering a lot about my friends in Malaysia. How are they doing eh.. How many of them got offers??

I got a class test later and here I am, blogging about my pathetic life.


....


normally at this point, I would get some weird quotes to put on, but I can't find any. I'll leave it this way. LIfe sucks. =)

The End.

2 comments:

chyi said...

GNAWWWW hleong, CHEER UP!

chyi said...

well, SURPRISE.

I linked you, under METHODOLOGY!