Mocks is starting in two more days time and guess what? I just received 5 seasons of House M.D. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with the universe? I'm suppose to be freaking out 'cause I didn't do any studying but well, here comes House, to the rescue. Geez..
I remembered last time when AS exam was actually going on, I kept watching Charmed. 8 Bloody seasons of them. Why does good movie come when I seriously don't need them. In fact, they come when I seriously don't want them to come!!
But my results arn't that bad actually, besides Chemistry and Economics xD. I think watching theses TV shows affect more of my economical and chemical knowledge. Watching TV shows actually do improve mathematical and biological knowledge. New discovery!!
I could always continue watching them movies and see how my mock results would go, but then again, I'm not going to risk it. I promised dear mom and dad I'd get good results. xD
Things we do for love.
For now, House M.D season 2 Episode 12 and continuing until Sunday 12pm. I drew a line. The line is drawn. That's the limit. I promise. So dear God, please let it snow already.
We live in a Newtonian world of Einsteinian physics ruled by Frankenstein logic.
-David Russell-
-David Russell-
1 comment:
hahah leong, u know what u should do?
save the HOUSE for..like final exams in june/july =P
yeah baybeh hahahah
eh im going back this saturday, do u want anything? or anything u want ur mum to pass to me to pass to u? let me know k? =) RACK UR BRAINS, WOMAN!
Post a Comment