Haven't been to the gym for one whole month now. Wasted 34.50 pounds. Sorry Mom!! xD
Talk about getting better in time. I'm feeling more worse by the day. Really scared I got no university offers. 3 choices left.
Even though UCL hasn't officially rejected me, but I could sense that it doesn't want me in its university. I don't blame UCL, London universities have too high standards. xD.. hehehe, my nature I guess. It's like when you can't eat the grape, you'd assume the grape is sour.
Mock starts in another 5 days. I haven't revised Biology unit 3 yet! I am so doomed beyond hope. Microbiology is also killing me, with all the medias and cultures and microorganisms.. geez, which bastard invented the microscope.
People are getting offers from Sheffield already but me? I just went for an interview yesterday. Seriously, chances of getting in is more and more slim. Why give us hope when they don't actually want us. I hate the idea of interview.
Oh well, the roads are icy, literally. Green grassy field frozen. No snow, just frozen grass. Not frozen leaf - it's frozen grass. Temperature is below zero degrees now. Weeee.. Just really looking forward to the snow. God, please let it snow. I promise I'd be good =)
No more wasting time. Study Study Study. Get As for mock and enjoy the damn christmas break! Yes?
No comments:
Post a Comment