On the First Day of Christmas,
I was 'blessed' with common cold and mild headache.
On the Second Day of Christmas,
I received a packet full of coughs and phlegm. Not to forget nose-blocks.
On the Third Day of Christmas,
I 'used up' all the mild headaches, but flu, coughs and phlegms are getting worse. From colourless mucous to yellowish slime. From clear phlegm to disgusting greenish,yellowish,brownish ones.
On the Forth Day of Christmas,
I think nose block is almost gone. =) Flu still remains but at least nose block is GONE!! It's a Christmas miracle. I hate blocked nose!... who doesn't?
Now now, how do I get rid of coughs and phlegm the easy way?
Drink nim jiong pei pa gou. =))) where to get them in England?
arghhh.. I hate falling sick. Can things get any worse?
ironic eh? New year, Fall sick. This could be a bad omen. or a good one? zzz.. Life sucks once again. I wanna go back to Paris. Worry-Free-ol'-Paris.
No comments:
Post a Comment