I got no idea whether to feel happy or not.
CAN CHEMISTRY UNIT 4 BE ANY HARDER?
Damn freaking worried now. I highly doubt I could even get 70% and the odds are always against me. =( I think it's all bad Karma. I need to do more good things from now onwards.
Next up, Biology Unit 4, this Thursday, another hell's about to break loose. Hopefully, I can still revise everything in time.
The Lazy Bug's on the lose now and I think they're causing an epidemic. I couldn't be bothered to do anything except lay in my bed and watch movies... or rather, re-watch all the movies I had. I need a major Lazy-Bug-Be-Gone medicine, PRONTO.
For now, I'll just let LazyBug take over me for the next couple of hours. =)
Cheeers.
1 comment:
leong leong dont worry im sure u did fine =)
STOP rewatching those stuff laa get out of bed and open that sexy book and read it, baby!!!!!
Post a Comment