Ever have this attitude towards things where when you fixed something, you want it to be fixed forever and start developing phobia whenever the things goes the slightest wrong?
Okay, probably not..
Anyway., this dumb ass internet connection,
Just when I thought it was fixed
It starts disconnecting once in a while again.
Seriously, can it get any more annoying..
On a totally different note,
I made cookies yesterday, ALONE.
My friends here are useless.
you know who you are..
Back to the cookies,
they tasted SUPREME if I do say so myself.
Every single bit of those cookies were made with love and care!
Notice how each of the chocolate chips are so aligned?
Yes, I placed those chips on one by one.
Well, hard work payed off.
It's gonna be a sweet day today.
And still, life doesn't get any easier...
I wonder why.
No comments:
Post a Comment