Thursday, April 9, 2009

a New me. =)


After Months and Months of procrastination, I finally had my haircut.
This is something really really different to me.

Why?

This is my first time having my hair cut by native british hair dresser. 
A bit costly compared to Msia hair cut and seriously, different!


Different how you may ask.
Well, here, we have our hair washed first, then only had them cut!! o.O
After that, to clean off those hair, just blow them away with hair dryer.

SHOCKING HUH?

Speaking of shocking,
Here's a before-after picture of haircut!





I did not just wake up. I was just..  ?!?





I can't smile. =( 
No one would believe it was a geniune smile if I ever did.
so, I prefer to frown.





You talk to god, you're religious.
God talks to you, you're psychotic


-This is meant to be a joke,
please do not take it seriously!-





1 comment:

char said...

hahah awesome haircut woman!! how much was it? did u cut it at the place near the bridal shop?
love the expression. =P