So, how well do you like your name?
Me?
Ughh.. I need an Alias. =( I kinda don't like my name.
Seriously, how desperate are my parents? or do they hate me that badly?
Anyhow, 18 years, yeah, pretty much got used to my name by now.
Neutralized the hatred with ignorance.
Ignorance is bliss.
Do you know who's name is weird?
Her name - Jamie Oliver's daughter.
Whoever knows it shall know how silly it is.
Jamie's seriously way into hippy mode or he's gone gaga.
If I were his daughter, I'd kill myself first.
Anyway,
Names,
a way just to get attention..
next time, try throwing a rock,
that'll get more attention.
oh wait! try killing someone,
You'd definitely be in the newspaper -
THAT BOY WHO KILLED GRANNY.
okay,
really out of my mind.
study study study.
exam exam exam.
1 comment:
hahahaha isnt her name sth like daisy moo moo or something?
what do u want to change ur name to? get a cool name, like a russian name that nobody can pronounce, including urself~!
Post a Comment