Can life get any shittier? Seriously? wtf is wrong with sheffield? Geez.
Okay, the truth is, it's just the damn accommodation that's really buggin me! So many things to complain, so little time.
Trying to get the accommodation contract to be terminated! Gosh, accommodation and their policy! pffftt.. I swear if they don't terminate my contract, the least they can do is change my accommodation but NOOO..
Quoted by the damn office lady: " the POLICY states that you have to wait 4 weeks bla bla bla."
If they do not terminate my damn policy, I'm going to do everything that will force them to terminate my policy! oh yeah, THAT CRUEL I AM!
that's what you get from me for making me HATE your place!
Other than that, Uni is GREAT! =)
2 comments:
HEy dude wats going on?accom really sucky? I am moving into mine tomorrow morning, tell me about urs? Xoxo
It's not really sucky actually. I just don't like it.
The "theme" for this hellhouse is old-ancient-looking environment.
Basically, everything looks old and ancient. a little victorian.
didn't like it very much! =(
Post a Comment