Edit: Ask, and you shall receive. got my get out of tapton card! :D I LOVE YOU GOD! :D:D:D:D
I miss home so much today - Because there is nothing to do here. I tried studying but it's hopeless. I can't absorb anything. Sometimes, I wish I was a sponge. Or a vacuum - all it has to do is suck things in :)
I need the will to study and the mind of a vacuum cleaner or a sponge. Help me please? :)
Oh! and about my accommodation. Help me out with that too ya? At least, give me a sign. An obvious sign, I'm a bit slow and stupid. You.should.know. I can't stand this place anymore. I need a place with more action and more friendly people.
Hope I'm not asking too much. Well, reply as soon as possible yea?
Thanks! :)
p.s: I am not crazy! I just wanna talk to God.
No comments:
Post a Comment