Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Endcliffe is LOVE

13th November 2009 - the day I got released from Prison, is of of the most unforgettable day of my freaking life.

Got moved into Jonas Court of Endcliffe Village :)
Endcliffe is LOVE.
I love my new room.
I love my new bathroom.
I love the new dining hall.
I love being close to everyone.
I love having neighbours around.
I love having a more decent kitchen.

My other friends on 2nd and 4th floor say that my floor is the most happening floor.
..
...
....
.....
......

WOOOHOOOOOO!!~

okay, pictures of my room first. Pictures of the rest of the place, soon to come.


View of my room once I enter the room

Study table. Dont mind the mess. I love being Messy.

Part of the 4 Star super lovely toilet. HAHAHAAH!!

Postcard I got. and I likey.






2 comments:

char said...

love the green ness of ur room walls. mines all white and boring =(
ur toilet looks cute. like the aeroplane toilet a bit =D

Peter Lim said...

Hey CHARRR!!

Hahahaha, I was hoping it could be more BLUE. but green is nice as well. No complains! teeheee..

I LOVE MY TOILET! ITS THE BEST PART OF THE WHOLE ROOM. Smaller than tripos toilet, but much classier!

:) my 1st year uni life is almost complete. HAHAHAHA
All that's left to do is GET DRUNK! teeheee.. nothing MORE! :D:D:D:D