Friday, November 6, 2009

In the olden days..


**because my room 'feel' is ANCIENT,
hence, the title.
Here's how the story goes:


After I come back from uni, I open the door to my room and the first thing I see:

mutated desk, decorated to my heart's desire,
And still looks terrible!
Then walk closer to the damn desk to switch on the laptop.

Going closer and closer to the desk when it hit me..

Freakin room is too damn dark. Turn around to switch on the light, just to see another part of hell house:

The hideousness of the rubbish bin! it spoils the whole image. and there's no where to put it and make the place look amazing. Gotta live with that for 7 more months..
Ahh, sad thoughts, look for distration - go to my room.

then I realised, I need to pee and the room is still so dark.. zzz
Switch on the lights please.. and take a peek at the comfy bed:


FYI: that is a self-made bedside table - a combination of 2 underbed storage drawer thing stacked together.
that's right, this sucky prison has no bedside table! shit init?
Oh, I still need to pee!

the rubbish bin in the toilet is so freaking ugly. can't be arsed to get a new one.
I love my pedestal mat tho. Preeeety dots.
ohhh! I need to peee!

sadly, I dont have a pic of my toilet bowl. hahahah, enjoy the cool shower curtain. :)
it's green and blue and yellow dots. Really colourful!
oh, remember to wash my hands.

I leave the toilet, and hang my coat or jacket. Whatever outwear I'm wearing.
Then head to the window to see the outside scenery.

Then I realised, I'm not the only one living in this prison/hell house. There are other students suffering as I am. There's nothing to be angry about. 7 more months PETER! 7 more months! and you're free.


Free from loneliness.
Free from drunk people singing out loud at night.
Free from what seems to be a kitchen but really, it's not.
Free from dealing with pathetic receptionist people.
Free from always being asked: "why are you sitting alone?"

Free from.. Free from.. Free from..
Free from all forms of accommodation torture.


But for now, life goes on..





P.S: room decoration is still in progress.

1 comment:

char said...

hey ur rm looks HUGE and do u have a weird cool kitchen cupboard thing??? COS IT LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE KITCHEN IN A CUPBOARD THAT WUD BE SO AWESOME!!
and! cant believe u have a bathtub woman....do u??
im kinda jealous. >.<