Saturday, June 5, 2010

Circadian Rhythm.

Wikipedia defines it as a roughly 24-hour cycle in the biochemical, physiological or behavioural process of living entities, including plants, animals, fungi and cyanobacteria.

in other words, the HUMAN CLOCK.

Mine is all screwed up. rawrrr!! I go to bed at 12am and kept rolling till 2:30am but aint in deep sleep yet. so I assume I slept at 3am. But then, I automatically wake up at 10am. 7 hours of sleep isn't enough for ME! the worst part is that I don't feel tireddd!! but pimples and mouth ulcers start popping like freakin popcorn! I NEED my BEAUTY SLEEEEPPP!!!!

ARGGGHHHHHHWAAAAGAHARGAHRGAHRAGAHRAGRHA!!!


why can't I be like a laptop?! Just close the lid ( in human, the EYELID) and Imma go to sleep or "hibernate".

Where do I repair my damn biological human clock? or just configure myself so that I close my eyes long enough, I SLEEP!!!
ARRRGHHHHHFFFFFFFF!!




boohoo! Now I'm cranky.

No comments: