Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The one with the Bouncer.

Yesterday marks the first day of clubbing after god-knows when. (39 days, but who's counting?)
But before that, we had some drinks at Vodka Revolution. After that, Tuesday Club - A Night Club in the Student Union in University of Sheffield.


12 shots, 3 freaks.


15 Mins later.

I love the back light :) so Holy-looking.

Pheebz and SuAnn.
Su Ann is sooo drunk. KIDDING! She was just blinking :p

To Be Honest, it wasn't that great 'cause it was some DJ rapping or chanting their mumbo jumbo voodoo crap. There was NO LADY GAGA!! THE HORRRORR!! :O And I didn't drink a lot, so I wasn't that high.

But we saw something interesting yesterday. The work of a Big Ass Bouncer.

Well, we were tired and bored, so we found some couch and rested there (not asleep). Sitting just next to me is someone who passed out.
Then a bouncer came over and checked on him cause you're not suppose to sleep in a club.
First, the bouncer nudged him to check if he's conscious or not. Then nothing happened, so Pheebz and I are sitting there and waiting and see what's gonna happen next. IT WAS BEYOND OUR IMAGINATION! The Bouncer SLAPPED that passed out guy REALLY REALLY HARD!
seriously! it was very freakin' hard coz even though the club was really NOISY as usual, we still could hear that slap and it is far much more louder and clearer than any slap I've heard from any TVshows/ Movie in my whole life. Plus, he's a bouncer, he's HUGE and POWERFUL.
To our surprise, we think that guy couldn't feel anything, so the bouncer DRAGGED him off the sofa forcefully and kept dragging him until they're out of our sight. We dont know what happened next.

Oh My God. NEVER PASS OUT ALONE IN A CLUB EVER! Lesson Learnt.

No comments: