Sunday, June 27, 2010

The one with my 大姑's House.


My aunt's house in a lovely warm evening.
Got to love the lighting.

My cousins and I. All 3 of us are England supporters :)
Sadly, I dont have any england shirt.

Me and another cousin.

My younger siblings and cousins.
>.<
All on the same spot. what was I thinking?

Aunts and Mum hard at work in the kitchen.

Smile for the camera! :)

3 of my aunts and my mum. All hiding behind my skinniest aunt.
HAHAHHA :p

My 大姑,aunt and uncle.
Proud to have arrived!

Play Area on the top floor of the house.
Favourite Picture of the evening.

One of my cousin's elder son.
Why did he stand behind the bright window?! :(

The same cousin- second son.

Daughter of another cousin.

The sister and brother playing.
Love it when kids are playing. Full of Joy and laughters.



okay, I know blog is a bit cacat, but gimme some time.
I'll improve them exponentially.

No comments: