Thursday, September 18, 2008

it's all numbers today.

Since Alex didn't come today, the only class I have today would be Math class. 
Wait, that's not it.. the only classes I have today are Math classes.

Why?

Because I have my first Math class from 10:20am to 11:30am. 
Then I'm free until 3:40pm where I have my second math class all the way until 5:30pm. 
Crazy Andrew.. 2 Math lesson in one day? Seriously? 
I love math but today's math class was SO SLEEPY. zzzZZZZ

This reminds me, I hate eepin for her superb empty thursday timetable. It's practically a public holiday for her since she only has chemistry class today and Alex isn't here. 

I hate my timetable.. I have to wake up early EVERYDAY!

Oh yea, I saw a squirrel today! hahahahahahah, that squirrel made my day! =D
Cute isn't it? That's not a Rabbit, It's a Squirrel. 

Saw tons of weird animals and insects nowadays. Rabbit, Squirrels, lots of cranefly a.k.a Daddy Long Legs, Spiders.. Are they preparing for hibernation? 

Oh yea, Parker's Piece going to have the carnival thing again. 
Why does this carnival always take place when we are leaving for LONDON TRIPS! The same thing happened the last time there was the carnival! 
I saw merry-go-round! Ohh, good old days at Genting. 


Screw homework. 
If homework were banished, the world would be a better place for students! -HoongLeong- 
=)

 

No comments: