Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy birthday to me.

Remember the first time you started talking?
Remember the first time you started walking?
Remember the first time you had your haircut?
Remember the first time you started riding a bike by yourself?
Remember the first time you received a present from someone you didn't know?

More importantly,
Remember your first birthday?

Actually, I don't. 
But I'll definitely remember my first 18th birthday.
It's the first birthday I'm celebrating faaaar away from my family.
They sent their regards and presents. 
I love them so much! =)
I'm really gonna miss them. =(
Another 9 more months to go before I get to see them in person again.
I hate not getting to celebrate joyful moments without my family.
But hell, I can't live with them forever eh?
It's all about reality now.

however...

Yay me!! 
A toast to the next 18!! May you have a memorable birthday and all the best in your future.

No comments: