It's Friday, it's finally friday. No plans for the weekend yet. Intend to sit at home all day watching movies and TV shows. Yay me!! I've got to say, Addiction is a Mother F*cker. I can't stop watching movies..
Got back results from Biology Stage test. Worst one ever in my whole Biology Class in Abbey. Thank god there was UKCAT that day to blame on! xD Coincidence? I don't think so..
Chemistry class wasn't that bad I guess. Hopefully, the stage test results would be way much better than biology's. Not much excuse to give this time. =D Kinda liking chemistry more than Biology now. Probably coz Chemistry teacher is much more awesome than Biology Teacher.
Oh yea, this morning was super Foggy. Reminds me of the horror movie, FOG. Not a teeny terrifying at all. I believe in Gods and Devils but that show was not even close to making a baby cry. Well, the fog this morning reminded my of Genting more. Ah, come to think of it, that theme park wasn't that bad at all if one was still in primary school. xD
Mom called today too. What a surprise! Told me laptop back in Malaysia went GAGA again. Temporarily unable to go online and chat with her. Talked about UKCAT and about my university application. I have a very good feeling that I'm going to disappoint her more than I'm gonna disappoint myself. =(
Well, thank god today ended fast and painless.
Today's word of wisdom to me is:

you know the rest.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment