The idea of waiting for the washing machine to wash the clothes for half and hour then move the clothes to the dryer and wait for another hour is just.. annoying!!
Oh how I wish clothes would just clean up by themselves.. =)
It's going to be raining a lot nowadays here.. tomorrow's Friday and I'm free after lunch. Hope there wouldn't be rain. Really feel like going to the city for a walk but LAUNDRIES!! arghh..
Today, I saw 2 rainbows at the same time. =) It was so cool. Every time you see a rainbow, it would be just a quarter of it. Today I saw a semi circle rainbow and another quarter rainbow just above it. Ohh, it was so beautiful and harmonious.. I could sit there all day just to see them but it's raining.. =(
I'm liking the rain nowadays, a little.. Coz they bring the rainbow out. But.. you get all wet and sticky..
There's no Autumn like Winter eh? Freaking Cold now already!!
No comments:
Post a Comment