Sunday, October 12, 2008

Birthday Parties for the 18s.

11 days after my actual birthday, I finally get to celebrate it! =) Why 11 days? It's because everyone would be in Cambridge 11 days after my birthday. It's a merged birthday with Miss Lu. We're officially legal now. My birthday was on 30th September while hers was on 6th October.

Had dinner at the castle. Wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be. Food was really bloating and yummy too. A little salty but still, satisfying.


Top: Linda, David, Pagan and I
Bottom: Monica, Eepin, Renze, Charmaine and HuanChien



Top: Me, Pagan
Bottom: Monica, Eepin, Renze, Charmaine, HuanChien



Charmaine and I


After dinner, we went o parker's piece to take some picture. Eepin actually wanted to get candles and arrange them to number 18 and took a picture. However, we went there without candles. Therefore, just took random pictures.

HuanChien got lost in this picture. Poor HuanChien, Poor Charmaine.


The old tripos sisters and half brother. >.<





No comments: