Sunday, October 19, 2008

To shop, or not to shop?

Oh yea, winter's really coming now. Getting more and more colder outside. Okay, I know that's bad english but just trying to exaggerate a little =). Anyway, due to this coldness, I stayed at home all day, wondering what's on sale in the city. 

At one point, I couldn't stand any longer and decided to shop online. First thing in mind was to get myself winter jacket. Budget:  £50.00. After surfing through dozens upon dozens of website, It finally came down to one website with 2 winter jackets. Sadly, I have to choose one of them. 

If I were a rich man... na na na na na na na na na na..................

After long and hard decision making, brain storming, making tables of pros and cons, I made up my mind and was ready to pay for it when the worst thing in online shopping history happened.. My debit card isn't activated for online transaction!! 

My first online shopping experience turned out to be a sucky one. I think God's trying to tell me I shouldn't shop online or bad things are going to happen. 

No comments: