Friday, October 10, 2008

Reunited.

Yesterday, 9th of October, watched another horror movie. =) Well, in conjunction with halloween this month, I shall watch horror movies everyday! Yay me! Please do let me know any scary movies. The scarier, the better. I need to scare myself a little.

The movie I watched: 100 feet. It was quite scary at first, but the longer you watch, the less scarier it gets. The ending sucks big time. Seriously! This movie's about some angry ghost trying to kill the murderer. Frankly, it's a little lame.

Today, went to City Centre after school. Firstly with Pagan and Eepin. Got tons of snack food!! =D 
Pagan has a class after that, so she left me and Eepin. Then we waited for Renze to come. Change shift!! xD
Actually wanted to buy the full length mirror for Eepin as her b'day present but she doesn't want it. She wants cash instead o.O. So we made a deal! If she could refund the present she gave, I'll give her cold hard CASH! hehehehe

Later, Charmaine's gonna come!! =) We're reunited once again!! Joyyyy!!! 

No comments: