My academic progress has been 'decelerating' in massive proportion lately. Seriously.. Question ask me to comment about the graph, I answer one whole loads of crap. Something's really bugging me lately and I intend to find out! I can't be slacking off now. Next week, there's stage test for every single subjects I'm taking. Damn.
Well, despite those, I finally did my laundry today!! Now my closet smell of new clothes and I have clean underwears !!
Waking up seems to be a problem nowadays too! The cold weather seriously makes people really sleepy. I had trouble waking up a couple of times this week. In fact, I woke up around 8:25 am once and class starts at 9 am. Amazingly, I managed to take a long warm shower and still have time to pack my bag.
Oh, one more thing. I've decided to not use the word "weird" anymore and instead, I'll start using "bizarre". =)
Just something fun to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment