In my kindergarten years, I wanted to be a teacher. So I could draw and colour with everyone everyday.
When I thought everything was cool
When I was in primary 1, I wanted to be a policeman, cause they have guns which was super awesome that time.
Primary 2, I wanted to be a fireman, 'cause I get to run into the fire and not get burn.. What was I thinking?
Primary 3, I wanted to be a pilot, 'cause the teacher said pilot gets to ride a plane.. xD
Primary 4, I wanted to be a scientist 'cause they are super smart and invents lots of crap. (the days when I dreamt of inventing indestructible robots and missiles and conquer the world =DDD)
Primary 5, I wanted to be a doctor 'cause they heal the sick and gets to look at the inside of a person.
Primary 6, I wanted to be a businessman 'cause then, I'll be super rich like dad.
I also wanted to be a famous football player, 'cause everyone knows their name.
When my dreams went a little nuts.
Secondary 1, I wanted to be an astronomer, 'cause I wanted to learn to read astrological signs and predict future.
Secondary 2, I wanted to be wizard or sorcerer , so that I could use magic to finish that mountain of homework.
Secondary 3, I wanted to be ... I don't remember what I wanted to be...
Secondary 4, I wanted to be a doctor/scientist/engineer. That's why I chose the science stream.
Secondary 5,
I wanted to be everything in the world.
I wanted to be an actor, then I'll be rich and famous.
I wanted to be a singer, then I'll still be rich and famous.
I wanted to be a world class doctor, so everyone would look up on me (rich and famous again.)
I wanted to be some super scientist, so I could invent weird medicine that could bring the dead back to life (again, rich and famous)
I wanted to be a pharmacist, so I could tell patients about super bizarre drug names which sounds super cool. (just playing smart =D)
Yesterday night I was thinking,
I think I'll be a good actor if I was just a little taller, but hey, there could be short actors too right? But where to study acting, here in UK? All super rich actors are from the United States. If I were to study acting here, would I be famous?
Not long after that, I realized something... I've already submitted my UCAS form.
Oh screw all my years of dreaming..
Screw yesterday too..
No comments:
Post a Comment