One moment you're an hour ahead of time. The next, you went back one hour in time.
And so, begin the one week half-term holiday. =)
Suppose to be something really great, getting one week of no education at all, but second day of half-term and I'm freaking bored. Seriously.
Okay, it's Sunday today and no one should feel bored of Sundays. Funny how the mind works eh? Knowing you're going to do NOTHING the whole of next week, everything now seems..... Slow and Boring.
I think the most relieving part of half-term is.. You Don't Have to Wake Up Early! Yaayyyy =)
If only the internet was faster or my timing was more perfect. I would have some movies to watch. =( Downloading House M.D season 2 and I think I would need another couple of days more to finish downloading them. Bumer.
I suppose I can go to the Gym everyday.. which I highly doubt possible. Or I can revise my school work. Shopping? I need to organize myself now. I am like a dog in a cage, doing nothing all day except.. .. .. .. nothing!!??
I need to dream more often. I see the world as it is everyday. Too boring.
Hence, the quote:

Honestly, I got no idea what that means, but sound very much like what I am facing now.
No comments:
Post a Comment