Monday, September 8, 2008

Today becomes tomorrow.

Oh, how time flies. 
Been in UK for almost one week and it feels like FOREVER..


School officially starts tomorrow. What am I doing today then?

I got sooo bored that I've decided to clean up my room! Spring cleaning! or should I say, Autumn cleaning. Right, a little tacky but I just had to say it! xD

My room "transformed" from this:


to this: 

That's snakey btw. My only best buddy/pet in UK. =)

Intend to watch all the movies I've downloaded these past few days. For now, 2 more movies to go! =P but a million more to download. 

Ate, ate, ate and more eating to come. 

Suppose to be studying the notes that should be studied 2 months ago, but I don't care. =D 

Okay, tomorrow should be a great day coz school starts tomorrow! Really looking forward to a short and simple time table! 

God Bless =D


1 comment:

Tracy said...

sup!!i haven write any thing in my blog but i'd saw ur's...i have alr change my blog's name only longer but nice...www.tracylim-hoay-enn.blogspot.com bye!!~