Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bicester Shopping Spree.

Bus ticket from Cambridge to Oxford and back is cheaper than a single journey within Cambridge itself. Yes, how stupid is that?

National Express coach is having a 1pound promotion and so, it took me only £1.50 to get to Bicester, Oxfordshire and back.

Bicester Village is a shopping heaven where almost everything sold there is half the RRP. It's a outlet village and it's reasonable big with quite a few fancy brands there.

Even though the bus journey sucked so bad that I could puke my guts out, time spent in Bicester Village is more than enough to compensate that.


My budget - £100.
**Arghh, how I hoped someone would drop 1 million pounds on the floor and I would have picked it up there.

Looking around the village for almost 2 hours and hadn't bought anything yet, I decided to buy something really cheap first, to initiate my shopping mood.

First item bought:
FCUK pants at £12 only!
Which leaves me only £85.85 left to spent (including bus ticket and breakfast).

Second item bought:
Next was a hoodie by Guess Jeans.


Now I only have £61.85 to spend.

Third and last item bought:
a Jacket from Tommy Hilfiger.

This Jacket cost £39.99. Notice how classy the material is.
This leaves me with £21.86 left.

Went to tesco after that to get lunch and waited for the bus back to Cambridge.
Spent £2.4o in Tesco.

Final Count:
Spent £80.54 at Bicester. Quite Satisfied actually.

No comments: